|(1) To improve the overall public health outcomes for minority/vulnerable populations, particularly focusing on health disparities and chronic health conditions.
(2) To provide enduring, comprehensive, integrated programs and services to educate, enlighten, empower, train, motivate and enable a healthy, safe and successful life for women, youth, peers, families and communities.
(3) To prevent diseases and counsel/advise youth to avoid socially negative activities such
as: the use of tobacco, alcohol and illicit drugs, the consequences and dangers of HIV/AIDS, other STD's, teen pregnancy, crime and violence, and education deficiency.
(4) To implement creative poverty reduction strategies and improve economic conditions.
(5) To collaborate and partner with local and national governmental, private and non-profit agencies, institutions and other entities to create, fund, and implement strategies required to achieve the mission.
(6) To conduct research, anaylsis, communication campaigns, educational conferences, and community forums and propose policy to support continuous improvement.